Download Sophos NFC Provisioning Apk: Sophos NFC Provisioning helps administrators to mass enroll corporate-owned Android devices with Sophos Mobile.
The devices are set up using the Android device owner provisioning mode, so that they are managed and kept secure by Sophos Mobile.
You install this app on a master device and then provision end user devices via NFC.
End user devices must be new or reset to factory settings and must have NFC.
The following configuration steps are applied to new devices:
• Set time zone and language.
• Configure a corporate Wi-Fi connection.
• Install the Sophos Mobile Control app.
• Launch the device encryption process (optional).
• Skip vendor-specific configuration steps, to simplify the user’s setup experience (optional).