You can study in Turkey on fully funded or partially funded scholarships. The government of Turkey and Universities in Turkey offer scholarships to international students and local citizens every year and we have listed here some best Ph.D. Scholarships in Turkey, Masters Scholarships in Turkey, and undergraduate level scholarships.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
1. The age of the candidate is one of the strict criteria that is taken into consideration.
2.If you want to apply for an undergraduate degree then you should not be born before January 1997.
3. If you want to apply for the Master’s degree then you should not be born before January 1988.
4. Likewise, for Ph.D. one should not be born before January 1983 and for the Research Program, it is January 1973.
5. For the application of an undergraduate degree, 70% of the marks are mandatory.
6. For the application of the Masters and PH.D. degrees, 75% of the marks are mandatory.
7.Medical School Programs require 90% of the marks.
8. If you are a citizen of Turkey or used to be its citizen previously then you cannot apply for the program.
9. Students studying in Turkey are not capable of the Scholarship.
10. Selected students should show their documents when asked.
Documents Needed to Apply for Turkey Scholarship:
Candidates for Turkey Scholarship are requested to complete all the below-listed documents at the time of the online application. It is the responsibility of the candidates to insert authentic candidature data into the system at the time of the online Turkey Scholarship Application.
- Diploma or degree certificate with Grades
- Associate degree or diploma
- High School Certificate
- Middle School Certificate
- TOEFL or IELTS and GAT, GMAT GRE (Optional)
- Recommendation letters
- Letter of intent
- Statement of purpose
- A research proposal by doctoral degree candidates
- School, High School or University Exam Grades sheet (Latest one)
- Work Experience Certifications (Optional)
- Social participation and extracurricular certifications (Optional)
How to Apply
1. Visit our official website @ https://turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/
2. Select the Type of awards that best suit you.
3. Click on Apply button at the header of the webpage.
4. Select Country and upload your scanned copy of your passport, your academic transcript, your existing university degree certificate, two references and, if you have one, your admission letter.
Annual deadlines for applications are usually in December.
If you have any queries about applying for a Turkey Scholarship, you can contact us. We will not use your email address for any purpose other than responding to your inquiry.